2. Build collects information about the users of its apps, but never intends to collect Personal Identifiable Information. Build aims to collect the minimally required information for the functionality of each app. This is usually restricted to user-provided information for login purpose (name and email), plus the analytics collected and provided by the Apple and Google app stores.
3. Build, under its current ownership and management, commits to not sell any user data to third parties.
4. Users will always have the right to delete their account within an app, at anytime. Build will make reasonable efforts to remove all data associated with an account that is deleted, ASAP. Once an account is deleted and the data removed, it is not possible to recover that information.
5. Build might keep non-user provided data (analytics data) about app usage, even after an account is deleted. Examples of this data are: number of downloads of an app, number of deletes of an app, etc.
6. Build is not responsible for any data collected directly by Apple or by Google. In the event that such data is made available to Build, it will be bounded by this policy.
7. Build uses standard and current encrypting techniques to mask the user’s data collected. However, this might not prevent a hack, or guarantee that user data will not be made public by bad actors. Users of all Build apps accept this risk.